guess the mod

BossBitch-Lilley

Hello it's time for a game  @digitaldash   was kind enough to donate btc  for  some games . This game  is called guess the mod .. you will have to follow all the rules of the game , one mess up and you are out of the game , when the game has started i will post five sentences referring to a mod you have to guess which mod for each sentences . warning the   sentences  are weird lol .  rule #1 can not ask a mod any question about the game . rule #2 you have to post your answer on here ,you can not post commenting on some one else post. this is what the your answers have to look like

Mod #1 your answer ( don't write the  words your answer you will be out)

Mod #2

Mod #3

Mod #4

mod #5

rule #3 each answer has to start with a capital and end with a period     

the game will start @ 8:30 eastern time  on 6/15/2020 ,,you will have five minutes to finish from the time i post the sentences .   if you get all five correct and follow all rules you will win  0.001 btc  ,if no one wins then a different game will be played  on 6/20/2020  for 0.0015 btc . good luck and have fun. also this game is just for player NO STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY  

• BCDash featured this topic
1 hour ago, Lilley1424 said:

Hello it's time for a game  @digitaldash   was kind enough to donate btc  for  some games . This game  is called guess the mod .. you will have to follow all the rules of the game , one mess up and you are out of the game , when the game has started i will post five sentences referring to a mod you have to guess which mod for each sentences . warning the   sentences  are weird lol .  rule #1 can not ask a mod any question about the game . rule #2 you have to post your answer on here ,you can not post commenting on some one else post. this is what the your answers have to look like

Mod #2

Mod #3

Mod #4

mod #5

the game will start @ 8:30 eastern time  on 6/15/2020 ,,you will have five minutes to finish from the time i post the sentences .   if one person  get all five correct and follow all rules they will win  0.001 btc  if more then one wins it will be split  ,if no one wins then a different game will be played  on 6/20/2020  for 0.0015 btc . good luck and have fun. also this game is just for player NO STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY  

2 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

Mod #2

Mod #3

Mod #4

mod #5

the game will start @ 8:30 eastern time  on 6/15/2020 ,,you will have five minutes to finish from the time i post the sentences .   if you get all five correct and follow all rules you will win  0.001 btc  ,if no one wins then a different game will be played  on 6/20/2020  for 0.0015 btc . good luck and have fun. also this game is just for player NO STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY  

mod #1 he/she sits on sesame street diging for xlm to chase the cat over the moon . 

mod #2 he/she has loaded thier guns with satoshi to track down the zero

mod #3 he/she entered the room full of pwower ready to fight cliaming he/she was not a mod so we bounced her a good night

mod #4 he/she is the brother/sister to the king of the castle

mod #5 he is the father but is not related to coco's  sister 

3 hours ago, Lilley1424 said:

Mod #2

Mod #3

Mod #4

mod #5

• 10 months later...

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now