DO THEY ACTUALLY WORK

je3Bz

hi all just wondering if they are truly profitable, watching house deposits being lost in crash is a thrill but hot dam these cubs must bath in money best strategies please out on a limb here 

also are there any codes available really appreciate the response and help 

• 2 months later...

codes are always gone within a few minutes at best.  After wagering a little over 3 mill at BC, i don't think there are any strategies that are always going to be profitable for people consistently.  Really there are ones that seem like they are profitable more consistently than others, but there are still going to be days where you lose your ass doing them.  Some of my best days were honestly when i would play manually on like limbo, or coin flip.  Just watching the patterns and hoping that they would repeat.  I was able to cash out a couple grand starting from like 50$ on both of them, but that is by no means consistent its just variance and luck.  Any pattern you think you find is really just coincidence or should be anyway, because prior outcomes technically do not affect the chances of the current one.  That being said they are still just hashing a seed, so it isn't going to be completely random, so maybe you will get lucky and notice something that you can get to repeat.  If that happens, just don't change your seed lol.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now